WASHINGTON — Five stores across Scottsville, Arizona, have shut down because of a gas leak, the city’s emergency manager announced Tuesday.

The Scotts County Sheriff’s Office said the fire department responded to a fire in the garage of the Scotts Valley Walmart at 8:35 p.m.

Tuesday.

It is unknown how long the fire spread, said Deputy Chief John DeFries.

He did not say how many people were affected.

Deputies were called to the store and found a large fire that was burning at the back of the store.

No injuries were reported.

The fire is now under control, DeFures said.

Scotts Valley and several other stores in the area also were evacuated and closed until further notice.

Related Post