You don’t need to be an expert to enjoy a good taco at a taco shop or taco stand.
This easy, fast, and delicious taco recipe uses only ingredients that you already have on hand, and it’s super quick to make.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the taco shell: 3 tablespoons of the taco flour, 1 tablespoon of the cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of the chili powder, and 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
4) Using a spatula, mix the flour and cumin together until combined.
5) Mix in the chili and lime juice until combined and the mixture is evenly moistened.
6) In another medium bowl or large mixing bowl, combine the taco sauce, sour cream, and sour cream.
7) Pour in the taco shells.
8) Sprinkle the flour tortillas with the remaining ingredients and top with a taco shell.
9) Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
10) Serve with your favorite toppings.
Source NBC News article